Parents Of Post-Secondary Students

Do you have a kid in college or university? Have North Bay Tax Services do your tax return, and we’ll take care of your child’s tax return free of charge.

We can also look after the tuition transfer for you for free. Save your starving student’s sanity and save yourself some money!

Tuition Transfers: Take Advantage of the Deduction

If you have a student in post-secondary, they will be assigned the tax credit, regardless of who pays for their tuition. If they can’t use it, we can transfer the amount to your tax return so you can benefit from it. Contact us for more information. Have a quick question? Email us at

Payroll North Bay

Post-Secondary Students: Get your tax return done for free!

Serving clients across North Bay, Kipawa, Bonfield, Marten River, Mattawa, French River, Temagami, Sturgeon Falls and the surrounding areas.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid